Saturday, December 1, 2018

Just 21 More Days!!!

Well on the 21st of this month after 23 years of working for Brookshire Grocery Company  I plan on retiring!  Life will sure change after then.  No more having to get up at 4a'm.  Although I will probably wake up anyway.  I plan on getting a lot of housework and crossstitch done! Hopefully I will be able to get that accomplished!
Starting January 1 I am going to start a new crossstitch project a day for the first 19 days of 2019.  It has been a lot of planning and work  but I have all 19 projects  kitted up and ready to go.  After I get them all started, I have an app on my tablet called tiny decision that has them listed on a spinning wheel. I plan on spinning the wheel on Sunday to decide what one I want to work on for the week.  I hope to get all 19 (and maybe more) finished in 2019.  I will try  to post once a week with my progress!
21 more days!!! Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment