Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Charts I'm Starting in the New Year

Just thought I'd drop in to keep this blog running.  "Practice makes perfect" they say so maybe if I keep plugging along I will get a little better. at this.
I thought I would list the names of the charts and b day I plan on starting them so here goes!
Jan. 1-  Twelve Days of Christmas  by Little House of Needleworks
Jan.2-. Big Red House by La-D-Da
Jan.3-. Do Not Worry by Silver Creek Samplers
Jan.4-. Faith by Lizzie Kate
Jan.5-. Lovely Home by Country Cottage Needleworks
Jan 6-. June Sampler by The Prairie Schooler
Jan.7-. Bless Our Home by Country Cottage Needleworks
Jan.8-. If the Shoe Fits by Sue Hillis
Jan.9-. Freedom House by Little House of Needleworks
Jan.10-Dear Santa, I've Been Good by Lizzie Kate
Jan.11-My Country by La-D-Da
Jan.12-Thanks Giving by Glendon Place
Jan.13-Autumn ABC's by Little House of Needleworks
Jan.14-Use What Talents You Possess by All Through the Night
Jan.15-Snowman Wisdom by Sue Hillis
Jan.16-Halloween on the Farm by Kathy Barrick
Jan. 17-Christmas Eve by Prairie Schooler
Jan. 18-Angels Unawares by Abby Rose Designs
Jan. 19-A Small Fish by Prairie Schooler
Well that is the lineup and I hope I can keep up with it!



No comments:

Post a Comment