Sunday, January 21, 2018

Two weeks in a row!

Well I did make it back this week. Hurray for me!. I really hope I can keep it up. The weather has really been crazy this week. Tuesday night it was down to 3° and today it is in the 70's. You just have to love Arkansas weather! I didn't get to stitch as much as I wanted to this week. My youngest sister had shoulder surgery this week and my oldest sister from Houston came to stay and help her out. I spent quite a bit of time visiting with them when I wasn't working. I really enjoyed my visiting though(not so much the working.) I am still working on my Prairie Schooler sampler. I don't have much more to do on it. Then I want to stitch the small chart that goes with it. It has a picture of a lion and a lamb and has the saying "March comes in like a lion and goes out Like a lamb.". I still have not learned how to post pictures from my iPad to the blog yet. I plan on looking on YouTube to see if there is a video on this. Maybe next week..... Well I'm gonna go stitch. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment